Friday, July 10, 2009

Finally!!

So, I have been a blog stalker for as long as I have known what a blog was. And I've thought for a long time that it would be fun to have my own. I've thought about it, dreamed about it and talked about it!! I've finally decided that the time has come to actually go through with it and stop talking about it! Be a "doer", if you will. Now, this is no easy task for a girl like me. And not just because of the time it takes to have a blog, or because I am a self employed mom of three girls, a wife to a wonderful man, mimi to a 3 year old grand daughter or any of the other things that keep me going 90 to nothing every day!! Nope, none of that is the issue! The biggest problem is that I am one of the most technologically challenged people I know!! Not to mention I am horrible at grammar and the queen of run on sentences!! But, all of that aside, I think this will be a fun venture! And a great way to keep distant family and friends up to date on whats going on in my little piece of the world!

There!!! I finally did it! WooHoo!! I am officially a blogger!!

Denise

8 comments:

  1. MISS!!!!!!!! You're here!!!! WHOOO HOOO!!!! I've been waiting for you!!! And just to let you know I'm the next in line when it comes to technically challenged!!.....that's one of the reasons I love my soul sisters so much...when we get together they answer all of my questions and help me out. Too bad you didn't live closer!!!! :( And what??!! You have a 3 year old grand daughter??? SHUT UP!!!!!!!! You look like you're still taking Flinstone chewable vitamins yourself! You Rock Denise!!....and do you REALLY live on Stepping Stone Lane?? Have fun!!!!!!!!!!!! P.S. I loooovve your cupcake!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Pam! And thanks for the help! Yep, I have a grandbaby, the result of having babies at a young age! And I DO live on Stepping Stone Lane! P.S. I totally stole that cupcake off of you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get OUT.OF.HERE!!! How stinkin' adorable!!! I loooove it!!....and you know......I thought that cupcake looked familiar!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you Denise! Welcome to the Blogging world!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! You're going to love it. It's a lot of fun and a great outlet for that creativity we have flowing through our veins. You are welcome for introducing you to the Rink! It's a fun place isnt it? Hopefully we'll have some fun stuff coming up in the Fall, I'll keep everyone posted.

    ReplyDelete
  6. have fun blogging! your's is adorable, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A Friend of Treat Girl is a friend of mine!

    ReplyDelete