Monday, July 13, 2009

Meet the family...


Just to get you familiar with the characters in my life, I thought I would do a little introduction. Today's character is my husband, Brian.

B and I have only been married since May of '08. We both had been divorced for 12 years and knew almost immediately that we had met our soul mate! He never had any children but loves my girls like they are his own. I have been blessed with this man and I am so very thankful! Believe me, God definitely knew what he was doing when he put the two of us together! Brian is quiet, I never shut up. He is laid back, I am slightly, (ok, ALOT!) high strung. He is slow to anger, I tend to fly off the handle! We fit perfectly, he and I. I wonder, almost daily, how he puts up with me. I am always breaking or losing something, screwing something up. And I ask him all the time if he regrets marrying me (and my kids!!). He always tells me that no, he loves me, and he has never for one minute had any regret! Ya know what? I believe him!

Denise

5 comments:

  1. Well, looky here! I saw your face pop up again on my face collection and I clicked you because Treat Girl told me you've been busy starting a blog! Huh, welcome to the fun, crazy world of blogging. We've been waiting for you!

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Jen!!! Treat Girl is such a sweetie! I already feel so blessed to be a part of the blogger community! This is gonna be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You lucky, lucky girl!!!! It's a blessing to have a soul mate!!! And how lucky he is to have YOU!!...and it has been killing me for days, since I saw the name of your blog how I know that name......it finally hit me last night...a friend since the 7th grade lived in a townhouse on Stepping Stone Lane before she was married in Orchard Park, N.Y. ....outside of Buffalo....that's where I'm from originally. Wheh!!! It was KILLING my brain!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to get to know you a bit better!

    ReplyDelete